Small Spaces & Large Spaces Are Made Cozier & More Captivating With Gas, Wood & Pellet Stoves
If a fireplace isn’t in your budget or on your wish-list, it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the warmth and comfort of a fire. For many homeowners, whether short on space or not, having an energy-efficient stove installed is the way to go. And who could blame them? Modern stoves are beautiful statement pieces that enhance the home and add a charm that’s unparalleled to spaces of all sizes. Whether you like the classic cast iron look or you’re hoping for a pop of color and a modern flair, you’ll find just what you’re looking for here at SirVent Lexington.
Napoleon Havelock Gas Stove
Buck Stoves Wood Stove
Napoleon Pellet Stove
We sell and install gas, wood, and pellet stoves from Napoleon, Buck Stove, and Travis Industries, and if you ask us and our customers, it doesn’t get any better. No matter your budget or the size of your space, we’re confident you’ll find a stove to fall head over heels for. But which is right for you — gas, wood, or pellet? Let’s take a look…
- Are “convenient” and “easy to enjoy” at the top of your wish list?
- Do you want to skip the work and get right to the relaxing part of the evening?
- Is a mess or something else to clean up the last thing you need?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you’ll want to check out our gas stoves. Gas stoves make it possible for you to get right to the relaxing part, without the effort. No gathering wood, no building the fire, no cleaning up afterwards — just the calming, relaxing, feet up part of the experience.
- Is the crackling of the wood one of your favorite things about time spent by the fireside?
- Do you like chopping, seasoning, and storing your own firewood or the experience of picking out firewood?
- Is building the fire and keeping it going half of the fun for you?
If you answered yes to these questions, a wood stove is your best bet. You’ll get to soak up the whole experience and enjoy what you love most about time spent by the fireside. And thanks to modern efficiency levels, you’ll enjoy that warmth and comfort with less wood and less emissions. That’s a win/win.
- Are you a big fan of the radiant warmth put out by wood but not such a big fan of the stacking, storing, building part of wood fires?
- Are you looking for an eco-friendly option that’s a little more convenient and a little less messy than wood?
If you answered yes, it’s time to consider adding a pellet stove to your home. These stoves burn compressed wood waste and can easily provide loads of heat with little waste. They also feature automatic hoppers, which feed the fire and keep it going so you don’t have to. Plus, the pellets they burn can be purchased in large or small bags, so no matter how much or how little space you have for storing fuel, you can enjoy pellet heat.
Ready To Shop? Give Us A Call
Is it time to add a stove to your home? Whether you’re shopping for a pellet, gas, or wood stove, SirVent Lexington can help. Our team is knowledgeable and caring and we’re here to answer any questions you have and make sure installation is done right. Give us a call at 859-241-1182 or reach out to us here on our website to learn more or to discuss your home heating needs with a qualified and courteous professional today.